About Me

My name is Jonathan, and I am a 24 year old sociology student from Chicago, IL. This blog will be discussing politics to every extreme, and covering many other topics including race, religion, and all social issues that are happening right now. Well known by my friends and foes, I am very liberal and an atheist. This blog serves as a resistance to the enslavement of our generation. Does anyone have the heart to stand with me?

Friday, June 10, 2011

Taking A Break

For the past month or so, I've been really slacking in keeping up with this blog.  Thank you to all who've supported me and my writing and ideas, but right now I'll be taking some time off.  I work quite a bit, and in my free time I'm usually so exhausted, its hard to write a well versed post.  Here and there I will be posting new things, but for now I ask that if you enjoy my blog, share it with others.  Spread the word, because I'll be 100% back in action come August, when I have more time to focus.  Thank you again to everyone who have read my blog, whether or not you agree with me.  And that being said, I leave you with this:

The only way to effectively engage and participate in politics is to think rationally and responsibly.  Question everything you're told by the establishment media, and fight for justice against those who are trying to destroy our world.  We must unite, and resist.  This machine is enslaving our generation, more and more every day.  Most young people don't care... well, you should care.  Your future is at risk.  Join the resistance I am pushing for, so our futures can be great, and our world can survive. 

- The Resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment