About Me

My name is Jonathan, and I am a 24 year old sociology student from Chicago, IL. This blog will be discussing politics to every extreme, and covering many other topics including race, religion, and all social issues that are happening right now. Well known by my friends and foes, I am very liberal and an atheist. This blog serves as a resistance to the enslavement of our generation. Does anyone have the heart to stand with me?

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Long Weekend

I'd like to apologize for my lack of posts lately.  I've been working hard to pay the bills.  New post tomorrow for sure, but for now... watch the hilarious video from The White House Correspondents' Dinner!  Obama's intro, birth video, and total pwnage of Donald Trump is excellent.  Whether you like President Obama or not, he's definitely more qualified than anyone in the GOP right now (Trump, Palin, Romney, etc.)  Check back tomorrow for a new post.  I think I'm going to take weekends off from this blog, and only make it 5 days a week.  Everyone needs a break, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment